Friday, March 12, 2010

Around the World in 8 Months: Orbis Terrarum Reading Challenge

Welcome to Orbis Terrarum 2010!!!

This is year 3 of our big adventure. There are some different things going on this year, so read up.

Orbis Terrarum 2010 Challenge Rules:

*The Orbis Terrarum Challenge begins April,1st 2010(you are welcome to join later) through the month of November.
*For the challenge each reader is to choose 8 books (for the 8 months of the challenge).
*Each book must from a different country, I have decided to go by the country of origin of the author, or the country he/she lives in is fine as well-meaning NOT the country the book is set in!!
*You don’t have to have a list, that means you can change your mind at any time. As long as there are 8 books you have completed the challenge.

This year the challenge will be moved (again! I know annoying!) But I am done messing with blogger and I think you will like what you see over at the new place!!

Click here to go to the: New (and hopefully improved) Orbis Terrarum Reading Challenge Blog

Do you have suggestions?? Give 'em to me! :P

1 comments:

Veens said...

I am joining in Bethany! I am so sorry I was not able to finish this challenge last year though :)