Friday, January 16, 2009

Launch of Orbis Terrarum's Challenge blog!!!

So many of you mentioned this that I couldn't pretend not to hear you for too long. So here we are the first post for the travel blog! I am just starting this up, and if you have anything you'd like to see here make sure you send a comment my way.

Here is what I am already planning on doing here:

- Keep a current list of the books read from each country and links to your reviews.
-blogroll with everyone who starts the challenge in 2009.
-tons of pretty vintage travel posters (just for fun).
-updates on the giveaways, challenge and all things Orbis Terarrum.
-What else should I do??? Comment below and let me know.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am very excited to begin the 2009 challenges.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I LOVE it!! I'm so excited for this challenge to start.